Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family Togetherness!

Had all my kids in one place at one time.  THAT NEVER HAPPENS!  Took total advantage of the moment.
Sure hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.

New page in my Scrappy HeART journal.  I'm really missing Walnut Creek.  I just wish my stars would align and I could magically be transported there to live out the rest of my life.  Here is my page with that in mind:
The house is fabric.  I rarely use just paint, but I wanted simpleness for this page.  Background is simply water color.

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Very sweet page.

Joanne Huffman said...

Oops, I forgot to mention what a good looking family you have.

Renee Stien said...

great new page Sandee and what a handsome bunch of me you have - lovely family picture

Marit said...

You seem to glow on that photo... such a happy family! Your page has that longing feeling perfectly captured!