Tuesday, June 09, 2009

FINALLY...art time!

I have been so incredibly busy studying for my last PRAXIS (teacher license) exam and applying for teaching positions. Applying for jobs is a full time job in itself. Art had to take a backseat. So today, I made the time to go down to my studio and make this Canvas Back Shrine for a swap that I'm in in Paper Whimsy. I think I'm the last person to get mine finished. The deadline is tomorrow! I really enjoyed making this. It totally relaxed me...it took all day and I loved it!.

BTW...it really isn't that dark. I had to scan it because my camera's battery was dead.

7 comments:

Tamara C said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Wow! Wow. WOW! All that studdying must be opening up the creative genius inside, too!!

Cheryl said...

I love it. What size is it?

Barbara said...

oh my gosh...that is STUNNING!!! WOWSERS!!! miss you dearly! sending out my hugz and love...and yes...i agree with tam...that studying...IS opening that genius...

Janny said...

Really Beautiful. great colours!

Maija said...

Your canvas is sensational Sandee!! I love it!

Elizabeth Golden said...

Love the colors Sandee. Wonderful. I am keeping my fingers crossed for your exam and job search!

Joanne Huffman said...

I really like this shrine.

Joanne